The Preferred Partnership Program is a 12-month program -- for nonprofit organizations and small, local businesses with 25 employees or less -- where Preferred Partners will receive a marketing campaign as explained below. In exchange, our Preferred Partners support our mission, vision, and work through a variety of options. The goal of this partnership is to drive business to you from the LGBTQIA+ community while also raising money to support our mission. This is a win-win!
What Rainbow Rose Center Will Do for You
Rainbow Rose Center will conduct an ongoing marketing campaign to encourage our community to support your business as a Preferred Partner. This will include:
- Listing on dedicated Preferred Partner webpage which will list your contact info, logo, and link to your webpage along with a short description that could include offers for Rainbow Rose Center affiliates
- Rainbow Rose Preferred Partner decal for your business
- Rainbow Rose Preferred Partner web logo for your website, email, social media
- A monthly social media post through Rainbow Rose Center channels to promote the Preferred Partner webpage
- Link to Preferred Partner webpage in every outbound Rainbow Rose Center e-newsletter
- Presence of business cards/brochures at Rainbow Rose Center hosted in-person events (business/organization to provide)
What You Will Do as a Preferred Partner
Preferred Partners will support Rainbow Rose Center through promotion and fundraising opportunities, as well as being a good ally to our organization and the LGBTQIA+ community.
Preferred Partners will:
- Promote Rainbow Rose Center at a minimum of twice per year on their web page, email, and/or social media
- Display the Preferred Partner logo at your business and/or on your website
- Participate in at least 2 of the following fundraising opportunities:
- Hold a fundraiser based on sales at your location centered around a specific event, such as York County Pride, Coming Out Day, etc.
- Make a sponsorship contribution to York County Pride or Rainbow Rose Center
- Conduct a fundraising activity on behalf of Rainbow Rose Center, such as the York Revolution “Pride Night at the Ballpark”
- Conduct an ongoing fundraising promotion at your location, such as a drink or food specials with a percentage or dollar amount of proceeds coming back to Rainbow Rose Center throughout the year
- Provide an in-kind service such as free rental of your location to conduct activities for Rainbow Rose Center
- Other suggestions will be considered on a case by-case basis with the Development Director
How and Why to Become a Preferred Partner
Rainbow Rose Center and our programs are supported through sponsorships, donations, and grants. Preferred Partners help support our mission and work in meaningful ways because they seek to create an inclusive community for all LGBTQIA+ members in York County.
You can apply to become a Preferred Partner by clicking the button below and filling out an application. If you have any questions about the Preferred Partnership Program, please contact Christina Stetler, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-746-8738.
The Rainbow Rose Center is a Smoke Free Organization and we will not accept any applications from smoke or vape promoters or vendors.
Please note that as a nonprofit organization, we cannot accept applications from political campaigns or elected officials.