The Rainbow Rose Center
COronavirus (COVID-19) Response
In recognition that the coronavirus pandemic impacts the LGBTQIA+ population in a variety of ways, the Rainbow Rose Center recommends that all people follow the guidelines published local, state, federal, and global health officials. Please use the links below to be directed to those resources.
Mental Health Resources during social distancing
This time can be very hard for so many of us. When you may need them, please reach out to these resources below. They are very helpful to many of us.
- Trevor Project (LGBT suicide prevention hotline): 1-866-488-7386
- Trans Lifeline: 1-877-565-8860
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text START to 741-741
- SAGE National LGBT Elder Hotline: 877-360-LGBT (5428)
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services Statewide Support & Referral Hotline (24/7): 1-855-284-2494
Our intent is to always prioritize the safety, health, and well-being of the LGBTQIA+ community we serve. Our programs and services are available through virtual formats. We are following all recommended guidelines for in-person activities.